Internal Sales Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Internal Sales Person to promote the company and its products to new and existing customers in the region, developing a portfolio of customers. As a key member of a small team you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver our sales strategy in consultation with the management team.
Established in 1981, Ferrier Pumps has grown to become a major force in the world of pumps and associated equipment, providing a wide range of services to an extremely broad and varied client base. With three offices situated in Scotland; Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen we have the ability to service a customer base that stretches from the Shetland Isles all the way down to the North of England. Ferrier Pumps provide full back up repair and maintenance coverage for the products and equipment and services we supply and install. Ferrier Pumps have a wide client base which ranges from Agricultural, Oil & Gas, Marine, Biogas, Brewing & Distilling, Water & Power Leisure, and Food Processing.
- Ensure a high standard of service is provided to customers
- Develop a key account management strategy, ensuring regular customer management
- Provide advice and guidance to customers in the correct selection of products and/or services
- Assist in obtaining regular customer feedback
- Manage customers complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Oversee the day to day running of external orders and enquires received
- Maximise the product/service offering to existing customers including upselling
- Achieve agreed targets for cold calling to increase revenue
- Assist with maintenance and further development of the sales and marketing plan, to develop the customer base
- Contribute towards the continued development of sales/marketing literature
- Plan and organise call logs on a daily basis, ensuring accurate customer management
- Sales experience within the water pumps sector would be desirable
- Possess good electro-mechanical understanding; relevant qualifications desirable
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, while also demonstrating strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the pumping Industry.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Successful candidate should possess good presentation skills
Ferrier Pumps offer a competitive package, with excellent benefits, and company pension.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday